damn "US Only" bullshit... [img]mad.gif[/img]
not that I have the cash, anyways...
Looked in the Most Wanted thread to see if anyone was looking for him, but didin't see it listed for anyone.
Burnt SPawn fishtank and Angela comics with Spawn batman War Devil issue for $10 + shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT
damn "US Only" bullshit... [img]mad.gif[/img]
not that I have the cash, anyways...
Peeker - if you want it - I'll put a bid in on it and we'll work out getting it to you later.
Shipping isn't going to be that much as it is basically right down the road from me
it could be a month before I could pay you back...
so I'd better pass.
thanks though! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah, that's weird...Originally posted by levere:
The auction description states US and Canada.
at the top is says US only...
[img]confused.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah, that's weird...Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by levere:
The auction description states US and Canada.
at the top is says US only...
[img]confused.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just noticed that. [img]confused.gif[/img]
crazy Americans... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks